2010-10-30

Jewelry Are Like A Signature-Replica Watches

When I was 15 years old, my family has moved to Brazil, In my age of receiving pearl necklace, I found the famous gemstones world of Brazil. I like raw gemstones. I like the contradictory combination of big gemstones and crystals. I think this jewelry art world which accompanies me growing up can explain why I have an interest in uncoordinated things. We're living in a world which is full of creativity. The first ring I have bought is made of black tourmaline. It looks like a maltose Stuck in a gold. This jewelry is designed by my friend. If you come to the studio of my friend, you will find all stones are placed orderly, like a real treasury of Alibaba.


I don't know whether I have wore classic jewelry. Once, my mother has sent a piece of sparkling Tiffany jewelry, but I changed it immediately. I have never wore it according to its original appearance. As for as my wedding ring is a piece of quartz ring. In fact, I like transforming jewelry. Adding some parts to a piece of fashion jewelry is my greatest pleasure. Sometimes, I like changing the original color of a pendent. I think it's full of joys and pleasures. it can me full of a sense of accomplishment. I wear those jewelry in the case other people can see my unique jewelry. When I don't want to meet any person, I will not wear it.

In reality, jewelry and ornaments can be an elongation of my personality. If I like gemstones, then there is no doubt it's because of I have a serious side, while I like changing those fashion ornaments since I want to be creative. I think wearing jewelry should be felt by the other persons as well as perfume. It can reflect the personality of the wearer. It's also a self-affirmation and an expression. It will say "I'm here", just like a signature.

The jewelry wore by a person can reflect her personality and preference. It's like a signature to tell the other people who I'm.


Jewelry Are Like A Signature

Previous:How To Manually Open Your Pandora Bracelet
Wrist watches stand out and usually are gazed upon much more than any other adornment or accessory. Wearing a Replica Breitling, Cartier Watches, Chanel Replica, Replica Longines or a Rolex Replica will make you stand out from the Toms, Dicks and Harrys. People will definitely turn and stare at your watch and form a great impression about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment